Sunday 7 February 2010

Long Time......

It's been a long time since I've written in my blog. Things have been incredibly busy at home (but then, when are they not) and creative efforts other than maintaining my store have been put a bit on the back shelf.


But just because I've been a bit quiet does not mean things have been happening. Here are some soaps that are pretty much ready to be put onto my store shelves.


Below is my giant Mocha Soap. The very first Mocha Soap that I made was not French Milled.... this was fine in the beginning, but now I want all my soaps to be French Milled.


The beautiful color in this soap comes from a combination of cocoa powder and coffee.


The next a new batch of Juniper Berry Soap for Men. My last batch sold out quite quickly.
Finally, I have a brand new soap, which is *almost* ready to be sent out. It's still a touch too soft for my liking.... but soon it will come of age.

This soap is actually GRAPEFRUIT AND COCONUT SOAP. Grapefruit is great for greasy skins as it has anti-fungal and astringent qualities. The coconut works as a great exfoliant.

And this is what has been happening in my neck of the woods for the last little while.

5 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Oh--delicious! I'm in the middle of my nutmeg soap--it is soooo good!

Anonymous said...

Oh, now it's going to be even more difficult to choose ;)

matchstickgirl said...

still too edible if you ask me .....
i wouldnt be able to leave them in the bathroom

:D

BlueTerracotta said...

I liked the juniper for men, but my husband asked why it is just for men. And the grapefruit looks tempting!

karuski said...

Very nice, great to hear you've been busy making new batches! I made my first homemade soap just a couple of weeks ago, with a very basic recipe. It was fun so I can understand your enthusiasm. Keep up the good work:)