Tuesday 9 February 2010

Nominated to the Handmade Olympics


Of all things that I was not expecting - I have been nominated to the 2010 Handmade Olympics!


I knew that it was occuring, but with my busy life and responsibilities, I was not paying attention to it. So imagine to my surprise that out of over 900 different talented people who were nominated, I was one of 80 that was chosen to participate.


First of all, a special thanks to Fluerfatale, whom I think was the person who nominated me. (If it was someone else and that someone sees my mistake, please inform me of it as quickly as possible so that I can fix it).


Secondly, I would certainly appreciate it if everyone who likes my soaps would vote for me. It will only take two minutes of your time.


Simply go to this link: Handmade Olympics Event #4, scroll down through the wonderful other handmade items I am competing against, and vote for me - or vote for someone else if you really do, truly, in your heart feel that their product is better than mine.


Let the best craftsman win!

2 comments:

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I am off to vote for you :)

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Congrats! I voted for you!! Good luck!!